COSCA Volunteer Corps: Trail Watch
It's fun! It's easy!! IT'S FUN!!!
Going for a walk, a hike, a ride? Taking the kids, the dog, or going alone? Why not report what you see, put maps in a kiosk, or pick up some trash along the way? You're already there. And what a difference you can make.
As a Trail Watch Volunteer you can:
- Report your observations to the Park Rangers
- Pick up trash from the trail
- Restock map dispensers at trailhead kiosks
- Volunteer for trail maintenance projects
- Make a real difference in our open space!
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Good physical condition. On occasion, lifting, bending, walking or climbing may be necessary
- Provide your own transportation, horse, or mountain bicycle
- Complete an orientation program
- Sign a Volunteer Waiver and Release form
- Sign and abide by the Volunteer Agreement
- Report emergency situations immediately to the Park Rangers
- Email, mail, or fax Trail Watch Reports to the Trail Watch Coordinator after each outing
See the current Volunteer Manual for a more detailed description of the volunteer programs. Trail Watch is described starting on page 20.
Click here to access an online application.
For more information, contact the Trail Watch Coordinators: Ann & Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
For registered Trail Watch volunteers only:
Click here to file a Trail Watch Report.